A fantastic firm located in Liverpool are looking to take on a Legal Assistant to join their Personal Injury Team on a permanent basis.
The ideal Legal Assistant be experienced in setting up new claims on Proclaim, submitting CNF's and carrying out ASKCue and AskMID searches.
Experience of progressing the claims through initial stages and being able to submit Stage 2 packs is preferable but not essential for the Legal Assistant.
The salary on offer is negotiable for the successful Legal Assistant, depending on previous experience with 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the Legal Assistant role, please send a copy of your CV to Beth - email@example.com or alternatively, call on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner/ Solicitor
- Dispute Resolution Solicitor
- Business Development Manager
- EL/PL Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Portal Fee Earner
- Law Costs Lawyer/ Costs Draftsman
- Graduate Legal Assistant
- Financial Controller
- Employment Solicitor
- Junior Developer - Proclaim (Legal)
- Employment Paralegal
- Civil Litigation Solicitor/ Legal Executive
- Portal Fee Earner
- Orthopeadic Injuries Fee Earner
- Deputy Team Manager RTA
- Portal fee Earner (Bikes)
- Team manager RTA (Motor Bike)
- Multi Track Litigation Executive (motorbike)
- RTA Litigation Executive (Biker)