A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join a leading Car Bodyshop
Key role and responsibilities for this role as a Paint Sprayer:
- Prepare vehicles to be sprayed
- Must be able to use water based paints
- Mix paint to ensure perfect match
- Spray paint vehicles
- Quality check
Minimum requirements as a Paint Sprayer:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
28K basic up to £50k OTE
- The Individual will have experience of working in a Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre and will be used to working to high standards at all times.
- This position is working on a full time basis and will be working on a Monday - Friday Basis.
- Experience of working on Prestige cars is advantageous as well as an ATA or equivalent qualification however this is not essential.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Potential + Overtime
If you want to hear more about this Paint Sprayer role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or contact Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- HGV Technician
- Electronic Inspector
- Senior Safety Engineer
- Parts Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Sales Controller
- Sales Executive
- Engineering Buyer
- Customs Compliance Manager – Import / Export
- Parts Advisor
- LCV Technician
- Mobile Technician
- HGV Trailer Technician
- Service Advisor
- Mobile Crane Technician
- CNC Mill Setter Operator
- CNC Lathe Programmer
- Bodyshop Manager
- Panel Beater