MET Technician / Strip Fitter
Strip Fitter / MET Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a Car Bodyshop for an experienced MET Technician.
Key role and responsibilities as a Strip Fitter / MET Technician
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team as an individual
Minimum requirements as a Strip Fitter / MET Technician
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
STRIP FITTER / MET TECHNICIAN
Up to £15p/h + OT
- My client is looking for somebody with a stable bodyshop background and ideally with a good mechanical background
- Any qualifications such as ATA or NVQ would be advantageous however not essential.
- The individual must be able to work to very high standards at all times.
- Competitive Salary + Overtime
- Full time position working on a Monday - Friday basis.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' please contact Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- HGV Technician
- Electronic Inspector
- Senior Safety Engineer
- Parts Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Sales Controller
- Sales Executive
- Engineering Buyer
- Customs Compliance Manager – Import / Export
- Parts Advisor
- LCV Technician
- Mobile Technician
- HGV Trailer Technician
- Service Advisor
- Mobile Crane Technician
- CNC Mill Setter Operator
- CNC Lathe Programmer
- Bodyshop Manager
- Panel Beater