Healthcare Assistant - Mental Health
Service Care Solutions are currently seeking a number of experienced Mental Healthcare Assistants to work in and around York.
You must have a minimum of six- months experience in this type of role.
You will be required to provide one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of children and young people, adults with learning disabilities and acute mental health problems as well as older adults suffering with dementia.
You will be expected to follow care plans, help patients in day-to-day tasks and provide emotional and physical support to patients staying in the mental health services.
These roles are available to start as soon as possible on a flexible Adhoc basis.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Legal Assistant
- Housing Assistant
- IV Therapy Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Band 3 Clinical Team Administrator
- NHS Housekeeper/Domestic Assistant
- Band 3 Clinical Administrator
- Assistant Team Manager
- Probation service officer
- Worcester – Band 6 CPN – Older Adults CMHT
- Coventry – Band 6 Mental Health Liaison Practitioner
- Research and Analysis Manager - Social care and Education
- Birmingham – Band 6 CPN – Early Intervention
- Project Manager
- Social Worker
- Asset Control Administrator
- Probation Service Officer