Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Tower Hamlets - £28ph
Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Tower Hamlets - £28 per hour
Tower Hamlets have an opening for a social worker to work in an integrated Community Learning Disability Services.
They ideally need candidates with strong learning disabilities experience and someone who is able to work autonomously.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive Team
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required.
To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required.
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment.
This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control.
- HCPC registration
- Eligbility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Physical Disability Care Home
- Social Worker - Child Protection - Hammersmith and Fulham - £32
- Social Worker - Discharge to Assessment
- Sales Consultant
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Older Peoples Services
- Business Development Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Acute General Surgery
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Staff Nurse - RGN – Trauma and Orthopaedic
- RGN – Recovery Practitioner – NHS
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Infection Control
- 2 x Social Workers - Adult's Hospital - Devon - £31p/h
- Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Hammersmith
- Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Hampshire - £31p/h
- Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Gloucestershire
- Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Bournemouth - £28p/h
- Social Worker - Adult's Assessment Team - Brighton and Hove
- Senior Practitioner - Adult Safeguarding Team - Birmingham
- Social Worker - Permanent - Looked after Children - Thurrock