Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Tower Hamlets - £28ph
Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Tower Hamlets - £28 per hour
Tower Hamlets have an opening for a social worker to work in an integrated Community Learning Disability Services.
They ideally need candidates with strong learning disabilities experience and someone who is able to work autonomously.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive Team
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required.
To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required.
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment.
This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control.
- HCPC registration
- Eligbility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Senior Social Worker - Court Team - Sandwell
- Deputy Team Manager - MASH Team - Southend-On-Sea
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Wandsworth - up to £38,994p/a
- Social Worker - MASH - North London - £31p/h
- Social Worker - Personalisation and Review - Tower Hamlets
- Social Worker - Overstaying Families Intervention - Hackney
- Social Worker - Care Management Team - Sandwell - £29,055 min.
- Social Worker - Looked after Children Team - Sandwell
- Social Worker - Grenfell Team - Kensington and Chelsea - £30p/h
- Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Ealing - £28p/h
- Newly Qualified RNLD – CAMHS – Preceptorship
- Newly Qualified RMN – CAMHS – Preceptorship
- Social Worker - 10 roles available! - Adults Services (Hospital
- Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Drug & Alcohol Detox Clinic
- Social Worker x 4 - Hospital Discharge - Tower Hamlets - £28p/h
- Social Worker - Locality Team - Brent - up to £34p/h
- Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Drug & Alcohol Detox
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse
- Registered Nurse – RGN or RMN – Elderly Nursing Home
- Non-Medical Prescriber – RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse