Engineering Project Design Engineer
Job: Engineering Project Design Engineer
Start Date: Immediate
Full Time: Permanent
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm (37.5 hour week)
MUST COME FROM A HEAVY ENGINEERING BACKGROUND
Tudor Employment is looking to recruit a Project / Design Engineer for a Leading Foundry Equipment Manufacturer based in South Staffordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have AutoCAD and Inventor skills and are looking to take a step up into a Project / Design Engineer position.
Located in South Staffordshire, our client design & manufacture for a very niche market supplying foundry equipment, 90 % of our client’s machines are exported.
With a current workforce of 12 employees, this opportunity has arisen as a result of an increase in market demand and the requirement to develop new and existing products.
This position is ideal for a candidate who has a strong design Engineering background with experience using AutoCAD and Inventor.
As the Project / Design Engineer you will be responsible for working on new and existing product ranges forging a strong partnership with shop floor and other engineering personnel.
Our client are aiming to add a Project / Design Engineer to their team and are considering candidates both looking for a step up in their career and those who are established with extensive industry and Design knowledge.
You will take ownership of a number of Design Projects from start to finish.
There is a possibility that the position will call for some time to be spent working overseas.
You will be responsible for:
- Design activities from concept through to production validation.
- The robust design of products in accordance with the department procedures
- Investigating design factors such as function, materials, performance, interchangeability, cost, operational efficiency.
- Preparation of Project Engineering data for new product assemblies and components, eg 3D / 2D Drawings, BOM's, Technical Specifications
- Customer technical liaison on new projects, ensuring that the designs meet the customer's requirements and often exceed their expectations and remain competitive to achieve sales growth and increase market share.
- Qualified to HND/Degree level in an engineering discipline, ideally Mechanical or Product Design
- Possess a sound knowledge of mechanical engineering principles and product design processes.
- It is essential that you have at least 10 years' experience designing using AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Perm on 01922 725445 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you.
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- General Operative - Essex
- Maintenance Technician
- Document Specialist
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Counterbalance FLT Drivers (NIGHTS)
- Parcel Sorters (Transport Provided)
- Parcel Sorters (Essington)
- Parcel Sorters
- Deckhands / Parcel Sorters
- Part Time Computing Lecturer
- Order Pickers / Warehouse Operatives
- Sales Engineer
- Engineering Project Design Engineer
- Robotics - Mechanical Design Engineer
- Production Operatives - Cannock
- FLT Counterbalance Operatives
- Part Time Drivers
- Cannock & Essington - Parcel Sorters - Transport Available