Position: Sales Engineer (Industries)
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: Permanent (6 month probabtion)
Hours: Mon to Thur - 8.30am to 5.00pm & Fri - 8.30am to 2.00pm
Salary: OTE (Incl.
monthly bonus) circa: £40kpa
My client is a family owned, German, manufacturer of fastening solutions with a group turnover in 2018 exceeding €650 million and 3,000+ employees.
They Manufacture activities in 7 countries, sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and agencies in all developed areas around the world, their focus is to assist design engineers to overcome fastening issues by providing a technically robust solution which brings joint security alongside economies in assembly.
They sell the technical value of their products and not the price point.
My client is an equal opportunities employer and as such they welcome interest from all who may feel that they can bring something to this opportunity.
My client would like to see candidates who are/have the following qualities:
- you like solving puzzles
- you are passionate about engineering
- you love working with client teams to develop new ideas
- you enjoy bringing your applications engineering skills to bear
- you are a tenacious individual residing in the Midlands, ideally within a 30 mile radius of Birmingham.
Previous experience of fastening and assembly systems is a significant advantage, but may not be necessary if you have other engineering experience.
Despite this being portrayed as a sales role, in essence my clients desire is to find a person who is mechanically minded with an ability to connect with people and leverage their expertise.
They can train the sales activity easier than they can instill the core competency of engineering confidence.
On this basis my client does not position the bar based upon academic attainment and visible qualification, they are searching for an individual who has the required outlook, drive and desire to work within a closely knit, successful, team.
Bonus: Monthly margin related bonus
PRP: Annual Profit Related Pay share based upon European performance.
Pension: Variable contribution - Outsourced Group Money Purchase Scheme
Benefits: Following successful completion of probation the following benefits will apply:
- Mid-size company car
- Life Assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible and additional long-service holidays
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION OR TO OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT PERM ON 01922 725445 OR SUBMIT YOUR CV TO ENQUIRIES@TUDOREMPLOYMENT.CO.UK AND WE WILL CALL YOU
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- Unloader/parcel sorter
- Parcel Sorters
- Pot Washers
- Kitchen Assistant
- Parcel Sorter - Willenhall
- Temporary Clerical Assistant
- Cannock - Parcel Sorters
- Automotive Technician
- Essington - Parcel Sorters - Part time
- Mechanical Estimator
- Qualified Mortgage Advisor
- Cannock & Essington - Parcel Sorters - Transport Available
- Part Time Drivers
- Cleaning Operative - Welwyn Garden
- General Operatives - Milton Keynes
- Order Pickers / Warehouse Operatives - Bilston
- MIG/TIG Welder
- Counterbalance FLT Drivers (NIGHTS)
- Parcel Sorters (Transport Provided)
- Parcel Sorters (Essington)