Embedded Software Engineer
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Newtown, Powys
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- They are leading providers of sophisticated automation equipment, used in commercial and industrial applications.
Their innovative products are used in the most demanding applications requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency to enhance the productivity of their customers' machines and processes.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the development of products that support the integration of my clients products into modern industrial applications.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- To write and maintain functional requirement specifications by interpreting and analysing user requirements.
- To develop software designs and architectures that they and/or their colleagues will implement.
- To implement and verify system designs, whilst satisfying agreed necessary conditions for quality, reliability, maintainability and cost.
- To lead and take part in design and code reviews.
- Embedded Software Engineer
Qualifications, Experience and profile:
- Computing/ Science/ Engineering Degree class 2(i) or higher.
- Up to 5 years experience in real-time software development using C/C++.
- Experience of working in multi-person software development projects.
- The ability to support and lead less experienced engineers.
- Experience of using structured design methodologies such as UML.
- Ability to provide guidance in the planning, organisation and prioritisation of work in a small team/project
- Ability to support the advancement of the software development processes and working practices.
- Capable of supervising 3rd party testing of the end product.
- Embedded Software Engineer
About the company:
- Relocation support is available
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits package
- We can offer full development including Chartered Engineer status
- If you apply you confirm that you will work full time in Newtown, UK
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION OR TO OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT PERM ON 01922 725445 OR SUBMIT YOUR CV TO ENQUIRIES@TUDOREMPLOYMENT.CO.UK AND WE WILL CALL YOU
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- Unloader/parcel sorter
- Parcel Sorters
- Pot Washers
- Kitchen Assistant
- Parcel Sorter - Willenhall
- Temporary Clerical Assistant
- Cannock - Parcel Sorters
- Automotive Technician
- Essington - Parcel Sorters - Part time
- Mechanical Estimator
- Qualified Mortgage Advisor
- Cannock & Essington - Parcel Sorters - Transport Available
- Part Time Drivers
- Cleaning Operative - Welwyn Garden
- General Operatives - Milton Keynes
- Order Pickers / Warehouse Operatives - Bilston
- MIG/TIG Welder
- Counterbalance FLT Drivers (NIGHTS)
- Parcel Sorters (Transport Provided)
- Parcel Sorters (Essington)