Position: Electronics Engineer
Location: Newtown, Powys
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- My client is leading providers of sophisticated automation equipment, used in commercial and industrial applications.
Their innovative products are used in the most demanding applications requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency to enhance the productivity of their customers' machines and processes.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- Creation of new designs and design of critical power components.
- Design and develop analogue, digital, electronic circuits and systems for power electronics.
- To implement designs, personally, and through other team members, which meet agreed functional design requirements and conforms to international EMC and Safety requirements and regulations.
- Creation of new product specifications and documentation for record keeping.
- Participate in product design reviews.
- Interface with external suppliers.
- Managing and facilitating type test meetings plus developing test equipment.
- Electronics Engineer
Qualifications, Experience and Profile:
- Masters Degree (MEng) in Power electronics with 2 years+ as an Engineer minimum.
- Must have understanding of power electronic devices, topologies and control systems.
- Have used simulation tools (eg.
PLECS, Saber, Simetrix, Pspice or Mathlab Simulink simulators).
- Ability to build prototypes, experimentation on systems and bench test.
- Have a working knowledge of planning tools and applies planning theory to his or her work.
- Have an awareness and desire to explore emerging technology, innovating ways to incorporate that into designs and products.
- Electronics Engineer
- Modeling, test and application of high power semiconductor and passive components
- Strong curiosity and interests to explore and develop new technology
- Thermal, mechanical or EMC for motor drives
- Electromagnetic & Electrostatic fields simulation and test and motor drive design
- Converter/inverter/rectifier or power supplies (AC/AC, DC/DC, AC/DC, DC/AC)
About the company:
- Relocation support is available
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits package
- If you apply you confirm that you will working full time in Newtown, Powys in the UK
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION OR TO OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT PERM ON 01922 725445 OR SUBMIT YOUR CV TO ENQUIRIES@TUDOREMPLOYMENT.CO.UK AND WE WILL CALL YOU
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- Unloader/parcel sorter
- Parcel Sorters
- Pot Washers
- Kitchen Assistant
- Parcel Sorter - Willenhall
- Temporary Clerical Assistant
- Cannock - Parcel Sorters
- Automotive Technician
- Essington - Parcel Sorters - Part time
- Mechanical Estimator
- Qualified Mortgage Advisor
- Cannock & Essington - Parcel Sorters - Transport Available
- Part Time Drivers
- Cleaning Operative - Welwyn Garden
- General Operatives - Milton Keynes
- Order Pickers / Warehouse Operatives - Bilston
- MIG/TIG Welder
- Counterbalance FLT Drivers (NIGHTS)
- Parcel Sorters (Transport Provided)
- Parcel Sorters (Essington)