Got a amazing opportunity working for a well established brand based in Hayes.
My client are a household brand in Hayes with fantastic benefits and progression! Great organisation who are expanding, this opportunity would be based at their Head Office.
If you are looking for a new challenge then please apply!
- Work effectively as part of the logistics team
- Assist in the investigation of problems with failed deliveries
- Ensure that documents are completed to the required standard
- Action any out of stocks that may occur
- Respond efficiently to emails within the logistics inbox
- Experience of working in a Administration or Logistics role
- Able to work well under pressure
- 'Can do' attitude
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Configuration Administrator
- Configuration Controller (LDW) JAN20192784
- Traditional & Simplified Chinese Localisation Specialist
- Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Team Administrator
- Repair Technician
- Head of Online Channel Marketing
- IT Engineer
- Quality and Information Security Manager
- Customer Services Team Leader
- Quality Asuurance & Compliance Manager
- Korean Speaking Marketing Specialist
- Credit Controller
- IT Engineer
- Publications Coordinator
- Quality Standards Manager
- Senior Copywriter
- Customer Service Coordinator