I am currently recruiting for a successful Financial Services Company based in West Sussex, we are looking for someone wanting to start their career in finances and administration.
This role is perfect for school leavers as you would be given extensive training and the chance to start a stable career in a well established industry.
What does the job involve?
- Resolving telephone and email enquiries
- Maintaining a client database/CRM system
- Embracing a high-performing team-working environment
- Ensure positive contributions to the business
- General Administration
- Preparing Client meetings
Key attributes were looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Works well in a team
- Eager to learn new sills
- Good time management
- Can offer positive contributions throughout the company
- Hard work ethic
- Good attitude towards any task given
If this sounds like a role that would be right for you, apply today!
£17,000 - £18,000 per annum
20 days Holiday
Permanent, full - time
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Configuration Administrator
- Configuration Controller (LDW) JAN20192784
- Traditional & Simplified Chinese Localisation Specialist
- Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Team Administrator
- Repair Technician
- Head of Online Channel Marketing
- IT Engineer
- Quality and Information Security Manager
- Customer Services Team Leader
- Quality Asuurance & Compliance Manager
- Korean Speaking Marketing Specialist
- Credit Controller
- IT Engineer
- Publications Coordinator
- Quality Standards Manager
- Senior Copywriter
- Customer Service Coordinator