Panel Wirer/Machine Wirer's required for a manufacturing company based in Peterborough.
As a Panel Wirer/Machine Wirer, you will be building special purpose machinery from start to finish.
You will be required build control panels and special purpose machinery using engineering drawings and assembly fitting schematics.
You will also be required to do machine wiring as well.
On the wiring side of the role, you will be required to wire the machines using engineering wiring drawings and schematics.
There will be point to point wiring on the machines and you will also be required to wire the control panels that run the machines and therefore you must have previous experience of either panel or machine wiring background.
The ideal candidate for this role would be required to equally possess Electrical Wiring and Mechanical Assembly skills and experience.
Mechanical Assembly Tool Fitter
Mechanical Assembly Fitting Engineering Drawings
Build new machinery
Special Purpose Machinery
Electrical wiring drawings and schematics
- Start: 11/03/2019 09:07:02
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £15.64 per hour
- Location: Stamford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: +44 (0)1923 470 732
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-11 09:22:39 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Battery Systems Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior SQA Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer
- Cabin Mechanic
- CNC Miller/Setter/Operator
- Electrical Fitter
- Seat Fitter
- Seat Fitter
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Chief Cook
- Offshore Baker
- F1 Performance and Simulation Engineer
- MET Technician (nights)
- Refurbishment Supervisor
- Aircraft Prepper
- Production Operative
- Confined Space Operative (CP1) PTS+ICI