Do you have experience in property and land valuation? Are you a Member or the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors?
If so, we have an exciting new permanent opportunity as a Property Acquisition, based in Birmingham within a large industrial sector based Railway Company.
Working for a big company like this offers great personal development, which is a fantastic move for your career.
As an Acquisition Manager you will manage and deliver all aspects of the land acquisition programme for part of the next phase of the projects route to ensure timely availability of the required land for the projects programme.
Successful candidates will have experience of working in a property related environment, preferably land acquisition with land assembly knowledge; evidence of effective supplier management and ability to build strategic relationships with suppliers; an understanding of how compulsory purchase works, statutory compensation; chartered surveyor and the ability to lead and mentor an operational team.
McGinley Support Services is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
McGinley Support Services is committed to making reasonable adjustments in order for all candidates who are successfully put through to the interview stage to be able to attend.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £36300 - £45375 per annum + +15% flex fund
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Tel: 01923 696 668
- Fax: 01923 209 452
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-11 09:31:19 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Machine Controller
- Systems Business Analyst – IFS
- PTS Trackman
- PTS Trackman
- Trades and Labour Resourcer
- Principal Technical Officer
- BRICKLAYER - READING
- HIGHWAYS OPERATIVE - SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE/BRISTOL
- HIGHWAYS OPERATIVE - NORTH WEST DORSET
- PLASTERERS - STOKE ON TRENT
- Risk & Value Management
- Senior Resourcing Specialist
- Track Charge Hand
- Payroll Administrator/Resourcer
- Resoucer /payroll administrator
- safe work leader 1/2
- Safe work leader 1/2
- Crane Control/Machine Control
- Crane Controller/ Machine Controller