Quality Assurance Officer
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area who offer a relocation package.
As the Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for providing QA oversight by applying your working knowledge of GMP principles.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied.
However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be responsible for the reviewing of sterilisation cycles, FMS systems and logbooks, as well as reviewing and closing batch records.
As a Quality Assurance Officer, you will supervise cleanrooms, cleanroom support areas and packaging areas with SOP comportment and compliance in mind.
Your duty will be to generate timely investigations, implement level 0 and level 1 change controls and creating and approving BNF's in conjunction with other cell members.
You will be given responsibility to train and coach operations staff and QA members.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
As a Quality Assurance Officer should have a relevant science based degree (e.g.
Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy) but this is not essential.
You should have a few years' experience working within a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance function.
You should have knowledge of the principles and guidelines for GMP as set out in the 'Orange Guide'.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / GMP / QA / Compliance / Quality Assurance Officer / Compliance Officer / Pharmaceutical / Sterile / Aseptic / QMS / CAPA / Deviation / QA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 22/03/2019
- Rate: Experience dependent
- Location: Wiltshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rhys Evans
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5631183
- Posted: 2019-03-22 12:43:45 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Downstream Process Scientist
- Facilities Reliability Technician
- Quality Compliance Group Leader
- Senior QA Officer
- Senior Product Development Scientist
- Analytical Specialist
- Characterisation Research Scientist
- Qualified Person
- Principal Medicinal Chemist
- Associate Director - Quality Assurance
- Analytical Chemistry - Team Leader
- IT Systems Support Analyst
- Line Engineer
- Senior QA Specialist
- Production Planner
- Downstream Development Scientist
- Customer Service Representative (Graduate Role)
- Supply Chain Analyst / Material Planner
- Upstream Process Scientist
- Facilities Reliability Engineer