Lab Commissioning and Validation Scientist
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Lab Commissioning and Validation Scientist in West Point, PA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Perform Commissioning, IQ, OQ and PQ activities for process equipment and utilities.
This will include protocol preparation, scheduling, protocol execution, data analysis and authoring final reports.
- Develop/improve validation programs as needed to remain current with cGMPs and industry standards.
- Author and revise a variety of documents (e.g., Batch Records, SOPs)
- Participate in meetings with management, operation and maintenance, design and construction personnel to understand project goals and schedule to ensure commissioning is properly coordinated.
- Serving as validation representative for laboratory instruments and partnering with scientists, quality, and management on implementing new instruments at the site.
- Initiates and leads risk assessment, gap analysis and deviation management for commissioning of laboratory equipment
The ideal candidate would possess:
- 1-3 years pharmaceutical related experience with degree.
- Validation experience in pharmaceutical processes is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience with laboratory and/or manufacturing instruments/equipment required
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering, or biochemical engineering discipline
- Work will include periodic evening and/or early morning weekday hours as well as weekend hours
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERM
- Rate: US$22 - US$28 per year + 401k PTO Health
- Location: West Point, Pennsylvania
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Tel: 717-556-7340
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-22 22:48:08 -
- View all Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Associate Analytical Chemist I
- Associate Analytical Chemist I - Second Shift
- Associate Analytical Chemist I
- On-Call Microbiology Technician I
- Senior Proposals and Quoting Specialist
- Principal HRIS Specialist
- Protocol Reviewer: Finished Product Testing
- Leave Accrual Specialist
- Benefits/401K Specialist
- Pharmaceutical Chemist: Entry Level
- PCR Scientist
- Assay Scientist
- Change Control Support Specialist
- Sample Management Scientist
- PAS Bioassay Scientist
- Fermentation Process Development Scientist
- Immunology Scientist
- SDS-Page Scientist