Reward Analyst - £150-175 a day LTD- 6 month contract- Winchester
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Winchester, on a contract basis.
Reporting to the Reward Manager act as the first point of contact for reward related queries to provide advice and guidance to the business and wider HR team.
This role will require strong reward analysis skills and experience of managing customer queries relating to reward.
Benchmarking of roles in line with our career framework and pay policy principles and ensuring consistency across the business
Benefits administration, providing support to colleagues when required and contacting suppliers and broker.
Supporting their HR Business Partners with reward expertise.
Promoting and advising on all employee benefits, liaising with their broker and providers where required to ensure service levels are being achieved.
Experience of Willis Towers Watson job evaluation methodology, salary surveys and benchmarking
Understanding of payroll processes and salary sacrifice benefits design.
Able to analyse, interpret and present complex data
Proactive and able to work to tight timescales.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Automation CSV Consultant
- Technical Project Manager
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Housing Option Officer
- Python Developer
- Underwriting Administrator (Marine) - Dublin
- Claims Assistant (P&I) - Hong Kong
- Information governance & Complaints Manager
- Finance Analyst
- Occupational Health Advisor - London
- Resourcing Business Partner (Internal Recruiter)
- Occupational Health Physician - Manchester
- Occupational Health Physician - Bedford
- HR and Payroll Administrator - RQ363234
- Occupational Health Physician
- Occupational Health Advisor - Leeds
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Advisor - Birmingham
- RQ362729 - Business Support Officer