GBS Recruitment is Gippsland's leading private Recruitment Agency servicing both Commercial, Industrial and Education clients and candidates across the region.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to work from our Head Office in Traralgon supporting our ever expanding Recruitment team and business.
This role supports and assists the Recruitment Consultants across all aspects of temporary and permanent recruitment.
This is a Full Time permanent role, our office hours are 8.30am to 5pm.
Bring your skills and experience and join this fast paced team and environment, we need a professional who loves working with people and who is prepared to take charge and get things done.
Some of your duties will include:
- Candidate searching and management
- Source and assess candidates for a large range of recruitment assignments
- Screening resumes and conducting phone interviews
- Ensuring the full recruitment process is followed, from start to finish
- Staying in touch with candidates throughout the process and beyond
- General administration and office Support to multiple Recruitment Consultants
- Organising appropriate pre employment screening appointments
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience in the Recruitment, Employment or HR Industry is preferred
- Experience / exposure to recruitment / hiring staff within an organisation is preferred
- You must have experience working in a busy environment offering support and guidance
- Ability to multi-task with great attention to detail
- Well organised, confident and goal driven
- Ability to pick up tasks quickly
- A strong communicator who loves working with people
- Able to be trusted with sensitive information
- Excellent Microsoft Suite Skills - Outlook, Word & Excel
- A great sense of humour and strong work ethic
If you are looking for a role that will give you great satisfaction at the end of the day, then this is it.
If you are not a confident, polished communicator who is skilled at database management, then this is not the role for you.
Your application must include:
You must apply via www.gbsrecruitment.com.au Ref No: 2009839 - there is no closing date, we will keep this role open until we find the right candidate!
So apply ASAP if you are interested, or contact Rachael Newton on email@example.com for further information or questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from GBS Recruitment
- Family Violence Support Worker
- Media & Marketing Officer
- OHS & Compliance Manager
- General Labourer
- Temporary Administrator
- Deals Officer
- Spray Painter
- General Labourer
- Production Worker - Afternoon Shift
- Administration | Receptionist | Data Entry
- EOI - Electrician
- Medical Secretary 2 x roles
- Registered Nurse - Aged Care
- Administrative Officer (Production)
- Secondary School French Teacher
- Administration Officer - Flexible Mon- Fri School Hours
- Community Engagement Coordinator