This is role is to provide maternity leave cover, working alongside another HR Administrator in delivering first class administrative HR support to a range of clients on a wide range of employment issues and HR projects.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, keen to progress their HR career but also very much a team player.
The company are proud supporters of our chosen charities and enjoy participating in fundraising activities : see our website for more information!
We also use technology to help us deliver an efficient and consistent service and have recently invested in a new CRM and Knowledge Base.
Therefore, to be successful in this role you will need to have good administration skills but with a genuine interest in working in an HR environment.
There will be opportunities to work alongside experienced advisors and consultants, ideal for someone hoping to move into HR.
A high aptitude for technology would also be beneficial as we use a lot of cloud-based systems to help streamline our processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To ensure that relevant client employee documentation, including offer letters and written statements are drafted, sent out on time and are accurate
* To help draft and finalise template offer documents and employee handbooks as required
* To help update policies, documents and handbooks as required
* To produce letters, and associated documents from our templates for client related project work (eg redundancy/TUPE)
* To update the HR database on behalf of clients
* To assist with responding to client administrative queries
* To assist with any ad hoc project requirements as required
* To assist with producing client reports
* To assist the CEO, HR Operations Manager, Director of Consultancy on any work required.
* To help manage the recruitment process from start to finish to include the shortlisting process for recruitment campaigns, organising interviews and liaising with candidates.
* To answer the general office phone, take messages and forward calls as needed.
* To meet and welcome visitors.
* To use email to communicate both internally and externally with clients, providing concise, clear information.
* General office duties such as filing, printing, photocopying, using the franking machine.
* Any other ad hoc duties as required.
* Studying for a business or HR related qualification
* Some previous administrative experience
* Minimum GCSE English and Maths
* The ability to write clear and concise English
* Be computer literate with a high standard and experience in using MS Word
* Experience of using Excel, Powerpoint and web-based applications would be an advantage
* Excellent organisational and administration skills
* Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
* Have a professional and flexible attitude
* Have the ability to work under pressure
* Must be able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing and the confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Start: June/July 2019
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £16500 - £17500 Per Annum
- Location: Kettering, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
- Contact: Sue Watson
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HRSC-HRAdmin-04-19
- Posted: 2019-04-16 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited