£37,500 basic plus commission (OTE £50,000 including commission)
Full Time: 9:00 : 5:30 (40 hours per week).
Additional hours may be required to complete tasks and when on client sites/travelling to meetings.
Location: Kettering, Northants
HR Solutions are seeking an HR Consultant to join the Operations team in delivering first class HR support to a range of clients on a wide range of employment issues and HR projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing HR outsourcing company.
We are happy to support staff through relevant qualifications, and many have flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, keen to progress their HR career but also very much a team player.
The company are proud supporters of our chosen charities and enjoy participating in fundraising activities : see our website for more information!
We also use technology to help us deliver an efficient and consistent service and have recently invested in a new CRM and Knowledge Base.
Therefore, to be successful in this role you will need: to have experience at a senior level dealing with managing change programmes, developing people strategies etc; possess demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation and best practice across a broad range of initiatives; and a high aptitude for technology.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* To provide support to clients ensuring compliance with company policies and legislative requirements.
* To project manage and deliver employment legislation changes to clients.
* To manage and conduct disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings, where appropriate.
* To manage redundancy and TUPE processes for clients including the preparation of associated documentation, including calculations and consultation checklists.
* To manage and support clients with change management projects, attending client senior management meetings, developing people strategies etc as required.
Training and Development
* To assist clients with their training and development requirements.
* Where appropriate help design and deliver training courses / workshops.
* To ensure that clients are receiving value for money with regards to the training provided.
* To liaise with clients over their recruitment requirements, drafting of job descriptions and managing recruitment campaigns as required.
* To ensure that the client is receiving a good level of quality candidates, and where appropriate look at alternative sources of candidates.
* To generate recruitment campaigns from existing and new clients.
While the role will be supported by a team of HR Administrators and HR Advisors, the postholder will be required to:
* ensure that relevant client employee documentation, including offer letters and written statements are sent out on time and are up to date.
* draft or finalise contracts, agreements, policies and letters from our template documents as required.
* co-ordinate and monitor sickness absences and any Occupational Health Referrals for clients as required.
Account Management/ Business Development
* To maintain regular contact with assigned clients and ensure that their HR matters are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner in accordance with any SLAs.
* To regularly discuss with clients their HR issues and where HR Solutions can provide additional support.
* To visit potential clients and prepare proposal documents as required.
* To ensure that client relationships are managed and that clients value the service provided.
* Must be able to undertake unlimited travel that includes attending on site meetings with clients as required.
* Must be able to attend regular team meetings as required.
* Must have excellent communication skills and a high standard of written English.
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £40000 - £50000 Per Annum
- Location: Kettering, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
- Contact: Sue Watson
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HRSC-HRC-06-19
- Posted: 2019-04-16 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited