Contract Project Manager (HR)
Contract Project Manager (level 2)
Bristol - Abbey Wood
Daily rate: £342 (inside IR35)
SC Clearance required or you must be eligible for this to be taken
We require a Contract Project Manager to work within the HR division of this large defence company.
You will be required to work on projects under the Pay & Reward Schemes and you must have experience in this area.
,Pay and Reward Study to undertake a comprehensive piece of work, to enable decisions to be implemented from Pay Award 2020.
,Address issues identified in the DE&S/SDA Pay and Reward strategies, identify future proposals that meet the needs of those organisations.
,Report interim findings by end June 2019, with recommendations by end September 2019.
This project will cover:
,Identify Pay & Reward approaches that meet the needs of each party individually and work coherently as a whole;
,Look at the total compensation package across all parties; and
,Address immediate issues and set in place appropriate governance mechanisms between the parties for the longer term.
,The outcomes will meet the clients Reward principles of Competitive, Fair, Simple and Sustainable.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Nicky Roddham 0117 4280600 for more information.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Umbraco developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Lead Developer
- .Net Developer
- Systems Administrator
- Electrical Design Engineer - Birmingham -6 to 12 Month Contract
- graduate embedded software and electronics engineer -York
- Data Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer - Test and Fault Finding - £35,000
- iOS Engineer - Healthcare - Greenfield Project - Must Read!
- Web Developer
- .Net Developer
- C# Developer
- Unity Developer
- Front End Developer
- Software Engineer - C++ and Linux - Belfast
- RF Antenna Engineer - medical devices - microwave systems
- Java Software Engineer
- Automation Test Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Autodesk Inventor