Contract Logistics Service Delivery Manager - TTLS - Defence
Contract Logistics Service Delivery Manager
Based at the MOD at Abbey Wood
SC Clearance is essential for this role
Daily rate £585 (inside IR35)
Initially a six-month contract with a view to extend
Are you an experienced Service Delivery Manager within ILOG - TTLS (Technical Through Life Support) within the Defence sector?
We are looking to take on a senior contractor who has experience within the ILOG TTLS department as a Service Delivery Manager.
,You will be the lead interlocutor between the Defence Support Operating Model team and LDOC to deliver a detailed design for the future of Logistics Delivery within the DSOM.
,This will require a detailed understanding of the wider Defence Logistics landscape, the organisational structures of DES and a deep, and intuitive, understanding of the performance management and controls environment for LDOC.
,The individual will be able to work with minimal direction, be an adept negotiator, and be able to summarise result in succinct reports to management.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Nicky Roddham 0117 4280600 for more information.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Umbraco developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Lead Developer
- .Net Developer
- Systems Administrator
- Electrical Design Engineer - Birmingham -6 to 12 Month Contract
- graduate embedded software and electronics engineer -York
- Data Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer - Test and Fault Finding - £35,000
- iOS Engineer - Healthcare - Greenfield Project - Must Read!
- Web Developer
- .Net Developer
- C# Developer
- Unity Developer
- Front End Developer
- Software Engineer - C++ and Linux - Belfast
- RF Antenna Engineer - medical devices - microwave systems
- Java Software Engineer
- Automation Test Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Autodesk Inventor