Open Pit Mining Engineer
Hunter Executive Search Consultants are a recruitment company specialising in professional placements for the Engineering, Building Services, Construction, Mining and Environmental industries across Australia and New Zealand.
All our consultants are professionally accredited with the RCSA (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association) - the leading industry and professional body for the recruitment and the human resources services sector in Australia and New Zealand.
If you are an experienced Open Pit Mining Engineer who is seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
One of our key clients in WA is seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced Open Pit Mining Engineer for one of their Kalgoorlie-based operations
Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer, the position of OP Mining Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to the Open Pit Mine Manager.
You will be responsible for conducting regular open pit inspections and monitor the mine's performance
- Develop weekly plans
- Align weekly plan with 13-week plan
- Provide weekly production reports
- Conduct routine inspections of the open pit to track progress against the weekly schedule target
- Regularly monitor quality and performance.
- Provide drill and blast plans in the absence of the Drill and Blast Engineer
- Identify and set production priorities and targets
- Monitor open pit operations and identify work required to be included in the weekly schedule
- Degree in Mining Engineering or a similar discipline
- Experience in Drill and Blast
- At least 2-3 years' experience as an open pit Mining Engineer
- C Class Driving Licence
- Senior First Aid (Desirable)
What's In It For You?
- Residential roles with a fantastic family-friendly roster
- Competitive package with excellent benefits including insurances for you and your family
- Opportunity to work with a leading gold producer in the Kalgoorlie region
Shortlisting will commence immediately for this role with interviews to be held over the next few weeks.
This outstanding opportunity to work with a desirable organisation will be filled quickly.
send your CV today to take the first step in securing this role.
Please click on the 'Apply' button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word copy preferred)
All applications are treated with complete confidentially and no CVs, profiles or information are sent to any clients without your express consent
All Hunter Executive Search Consultants are accredited members of the RCSA (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association)
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: AU$110 - AU$120 per annum + super + bonus + benefits + healt
- Location: Kalgoorlie, Australia
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Hunter Executive Search Consultants
- Tel: 0437 235 442
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-12 07:11:14 -
- View all Jobs from Hunter Executive Search Consultants
More Jobs from Hunter Executive Search Consultants
- Underground Mine Surveyor | Kalgoorlie
- Underground Mining Engineer
- Senior Underground Mine Engineer
- Manager, Asset Planning
- Building Services Engineers
- Temporary Works Engineer
- Junior Electrical Engineer
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Civil Engineers Required – SYDNEY – Junior to Senior
- Exploration Geologist
- Exploration Field Assistant | 12 Month Contract
- Underground Mine Managers - Expressions of Interest Sought
- Mine Planning Engineer - Senior
- Senior Underground Drill & Blast Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineers
- EOI - Mining & Resources - Perth & Kalgoorlie
- Senior Project Hydrogeologist
- Senior / Principal Occupational Hygienist / Team Leader
- Revit MEP Designer
- Building Services Engineers | Melbourne | Career Development