Recruit Mint is currently seeking a Machine Operator for one of our clients within the fresh produce environment.
You will be working on 4on 4off shift pattern (days or nights- include weekends).
This is a permanent role with immediate start for the right candidate.
·Daily operations of a designated production line/ team
·Service the line
·Liaise with the team leader and plan tool changes
·Understand product specifications and make sure specs are available.
·Operate machinery as required
·Escalate any unresolved issues affecting line/ team performance to the supervisor and carry out actions that have been agreed in order to correct any losses
·Monitor product giveaways and ensure targets are met.
Any issues affecting giveaways escalated to the supervisor
·Monitor waste through the mass balance reports and support the investigation/actioning of any non-conforming processes/ products in order to reduce waste and ensure that Batch Yield is on target.
·Be aware of the labour manning levels of the designated production line/ team and support the supervisor/ Production Manager in efforts to improve this labour cost.
·Be aware of despatch requirements.
Make sure the team leader is aware of unplanned events that will affect DOT.
·Deviations from quality should be actioned in order to minimise the risk of customer complaints.
·Ensure production area is audit ready at all times.
·Ensure any issues regarding CCP's are highlighted immediately to Supervisor / Shift Manager and QA team.
·Ensure all Omega information is logged correctly.
·Ensure all product/batch is cleared from the end of line prior to the start of the next product/batch.
·Escalation of any product quality issues to team leader with solutions.
·Manage the daily production function of the line/ team with regard: Complete paperwork
To find out more please contact Angelina at Recruit Mint on 01733 802 500 or upload your CV using the 'Apply Now' button
- Start: 17/06/2019
- Rate: Â£20000 to Â£23000 Per: annum
- Location: Huntingdon,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Recruit Mint Ltd
- Contact: Angelina Sniadkowska
- Tel: 01733 802300
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2079
- Posted: 2019-06-17 11:20:02 -
- View all Jobs from Recruit Mint Ltd
More Jobs from Recruit Mint Ltd
- Factory Operative - Immediate start
- Warehouse Operatives - Day shift
- Warehouse Operatives - Immediate Start
- CNC Turner
- TIG Welder/Fabricator
- Welder Fabricator
- Warehouse/ Distribution Manager
- Production Line Packer - Day Shifts
- Shift Manager
- Machine Operator
- Production Line Leader
- Reach / VNA / Counterbalance Drivers
- Reach Truck/Counter Balance Driver
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Production Line Leader
- Machine Operators
- General Labourers / Yard Operatives
- Senior Transport Planner/ Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer