CNC 5-Axis Miller
CNC 5-Axis Milling Machinist
Setter or Programmer
Various Shifts Available
Mazatrol and/or Heidenhain experience
Littlehampton - BN17
£35-£45k Per Annum - depending on shift
Are you an experienced CNC 5-axis Milling or Mill/Turn Programmer or Setter? If so, my expanding West-Sussex based client may have the perfect opportunity for you.
They are looking to grow their workforce and are on the hunt for a skilled Mazak/Heidenhain CNC Machinist to join their night shift.
This vacancy is commutable from Worthing, Bognor Regis, Chichester and Brighton.
- Working as part of a prototype team to machine aluminium, iron and stainless steel castings to a high quality
- Create and/or edit programs using either Mazatrol and/or Heidenhain controls
- Programming (if experienced), setting and operating 5-axis CNC machining centres
- Inspect your machining with handheld measurement tools including height gauges, vernier's, and bore Mics
- Proven experience of setting and machining using 5-axis/and or Mill/Turn machines
- You will ideally be apprentice trained or time-served machinist and have solid CNC machining experience working on complex components
- You must have experience working primarily with Mazak or Heidenhain controls and programming using Mazatrol
- Any other Offline CAM programming experience would be beneficial
- Competent at using hand-held measurement tools including eight Gauges, Vernier's, and Bore Mics
- CMM inspection experience would be highly desirable
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced rapid prototype environment as part of a team and have the flexibility to be prepared to support customer's demands when needed
- Various Shifts Available
- 22 days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per year
- Permanent position with an hourly rate of up to £18 per hour
- 1/3 shift allowance for nights
Interested? To apply for this CNC 5-Axis Miller position, here are your two options:
Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- MIG Welder
- TIG welder
- Account Manager
- Project Coordinator / Bench Hand Joiner
- Fork lift /driver
- Mechanical Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Stores Person - Electronics
- SMT Technician
- Fabricator /Welder
- Press Brake Setter and Operator
- Electrical Fitter / Panel Wirer
- Sales Executive
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer