Information governance & Complaints Manager
Information Governance & Complaints Manager - London - Full Time - 3 Month Contract - £35 - £37ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Information Governance and Complaints Manager in central London to work in a vibrant, diverse and unique Borough of London.
This role will involve leading a motivated and vibrant team; contributing to corporate objectives in complaints management and information governance.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Implementing policies, procedures, systems and programmes for information governance
- Records management
- Information security
- Freedom of information
- Data protection
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
- Experience working in a similar role for a large complex organisation, ideally in the public sector
- Good networking and influencing skills
- Ability to write clear, concise reports and correspondence
- Ability to lead work projects
- Significant experience of carrying out complex investigations
- Ability to analyse complex data, regulations and legislation is essential
The rate for this position is £35 - £37ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 3 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Central London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Project Engineer
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Deputy Marine Pilotage Manager (Shipping) - Kent
- Project Manager
- Interim Head of Sales
- Quality Management Systems (QMS) Consultant
- Information security Officer
- Naval Architect
- Assistant General Manager
- F&B Director
- Mechanical Design Engineering Manager
- Server /Infrastructure Engineer
- Staff Nurse - Ward
- Regulatory Affairs Engineer
- Internal Account Manager
- Fertility Nurse Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner ODP/Orthopaedics
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager