Littlehampton - BN17
Up To £33K Per Annum
Relocation Package can be offered
Overtime at x1.5
40 Hours Per Week
Are you an experienced C.M.M Inspector with a background in the inspection of engineering machined parts? If so, my expanding West-Sussex based client may have the perfect opportunity for you.
They are looking to grow their workforce and are on the hunt for a skilled Quality or CMM Inspector with CMM Programming experience.
This vacancy is commutable from Worthing, Bognor Regis, Chichester and Brighton.
- Working as part of a team to ensure the quality of aluminium, iron and stainless steel castings to a high quality
- Quality checking various components using micrometres, verniers, callipers, height gauges, bore mics and CMM
- CMM Operating and Programming
- Working to 2d and 3d drawings and engineering specifications
- Produce quality documentation including First Article Inspection, ISIR and critical dimensions reports promptly to customer specifications
- Communicate accurately to machinists, programmers and quality team inspection results and any deviations to customer manufacturing drawings
- Work to ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- A skilled CMM Programmer
- Competent at using handheld measurement tools including eight Gauges, Vernier's, and Bore Mics
- Previous FAIR's experience would be highly desirable
- Able to work to 2d and 3d drawings
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced rapid prototype environment as part of a team and have the flexibility to be prepared to support our customer's demands when needed.
In this role, you will most importantly need to be confident in your ability and decisions making to sign off parts
- Full-Time, 40 hrs per week, Mon to Fri, 8.00-16.30 or 7.00 15.30
- Up to £16.00 per hour
- 22 days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per year
- Available overtime at x1.5
- Free onsite parking
Interested? To apply for this C.M.M Operator position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience.
Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- MIG Welder
- TIG welder
- Account Manager
- Project Coordinator / Bench Hand Joiner
- Fork lift /driver
- Mechanical Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Stores Person - Electronics
- SMT Technician
- Fabricator /Welder
- Press Brake Setter and Operator
- Electrical Fitter / Panel Wirer
- Sales Executive
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer