Salary: £34k to £37k
We have a new vacancy for an experienced Endoscopy Lead Practitioner to join the team, in Worcestershire.
Part of a large group of hospitals who are the leading provider of private healthcare in the UK.
Skills & Experience:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
- Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
- Operators and Managers Course in Endoscopy Decontamination
- Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent in an endoscopy service.
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery.
- Experience of clinical governance and audit.
- Experience in endoscopy.
- Experienced with JAG accreditation.
Duties of this role include:
- To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Endoscopy Unit.
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-procedure phase of care by delivering quality patient care through appropriate clinical supervision and managerial leadership.
- Responsible for adhering to departmental decontamination programme for flexible endoscopes.
- Participate in the departmental audit program including decontamination, clinical standards, microbiological testing, patient experience etc.
- Participate in the completing all departmental risk assessments, COSHH assessments and implementing action plans to address risk.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Assist in the enhancement, development, introduction of services and initiatives
You will have access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Operating Theatre Manager
- Clinical Services Manager - Nursing
- Interim Out Patients Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Matron / Rehabilitation Matron
- Surgical Care Practitioner
- Registered Nurse / RGN (Nights)
- Registered Nurse / RGN
- Sister / Charge Nurse
- Clinical Deputy Manager
- Lead Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (Nights) / RGN
- PACU / Recovery Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Surgical
- Registered Nurse (Nights)
- Registered Nurse / Part-time Nights / RGN
- Nursing Home Manager
- ODP / Operating Department Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (Part-time) / RGN
- Registered Nurse / RGN