Document Management Administrator
Document Management Administrator
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Attractive remuneration
- Community and customer focused
About the company
RTL Mining and Earthworks Pty Ltd is a significant provider of mining, civil construction, heavy earthmoving plant hire services as well as general and over dimensional transport services in the Latrobe Valley and surrounding regions.
RTL strives to establish enduring relationships with clients while providing them with innovative and competitive solutions to deliver long-term business outcomes.
RTL is committed to the local community and is a significant employer in the Latrobe Valley and surrounding regions.
About the role
The Document Management Administrator plays a vital role in supporting the Compliance team by ensuring documents are appropriately stored in the RTL Document Management System (DMS).
Ideally, candidates will have previous experience as a document controller or records manager, however a savvy administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy, along with a ‘can do' attitude may be well suited to the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the document review process by tracking and following up on document review status
- Responsible to ensure consistent formatting of documents
- Responsible for final editing of documents including spelling and grammar checking
- Maintain the archive records of the DMS
- Proactively support the implementation and effectiveness of the Quality Management System within RTL
- Carry out specific Quality administration duties as directed by the Compliance Manager
- Provide support to the RTL staff team on use of the DMS
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years experience in administration required, with previous relevant industry experience highly advantageous
- Experience in maintaining an ISO9001 quality management system (preferred)
- Experience in writing and developing procedures
- Knowledge and experience on server-based and web-based document management systems
- Ability to maintain focus and strive for continuous process improvement
- Agile interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in the MS Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated competence with computer systems and programs, with strong accountability for accuracy and quality of work completed
- Year 12 completion or Certificate III or IV in Document Management would be highly desirable
- Pre-employment medical will be required as part of the recruitment process
What's on Offer
This full time or part time role is offered with hours flexible to suits the needs of the business and the successful candidate.
Depending on the skills and experience of the incumbent, scope of this position may be reviewed to encourage and support professional growth within the role.
If you are passionate about supporting a workplace that truly values the safety, health and ongoing development of its staff, this is just the role for you!
For Further Information
Please contact Rachael Newton, Director of Recruitment, on 03 5174 2665 for a confidential discussion about the organisation and opportunity.
How to apply
Applications MUST be received via the GBS Recruitment website (www.gbsrecruitment.com.au), Job #200009770.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from GBS Recruitment
- Casual Relief Teachers - West Gippsland
- Casual Relief Teachers - East Gippsland
- Hospitality and Retail Staff Required – Summer 2019/2020
- Casual Relief Teachers - Latrobe Valley
- CRT Secondary Teachers - East Gippsland (Immediate Start)
- Recruitment Consultant (Education)
- Complaints & Risk Manager
- Practice Manager
- Administration Officer- Construction Industry
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Pathologist
- Traffic Planning Engineer
- Registered Nurse - Aged Care
- Plant Operator
- Product Installer
- General Labourer
- Construction Site Manager
- Assistant Site Manager
- Youth Justice Community Services – Support Worker
- Operations Manager