RGN - AMU - Stoke
We are currently looking for a number of Registered Nurses to work in the Acute Medical Units within the University Hospitals of North Midlands, they enough work to fill your schedule and can confirm bookings 3-6 months in advance.
The team are incredible supportive and well organised, all mandatory training is funded annually with uniforms and DBS Provided.
If the above is not of interest then please still get in contact, we work nationally over a variety of sectors.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Four payroll runs each week ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Free Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
We are also offering nurses a new registration sign up bonus of £150! (fully registered in 4 weeks)
Service Care are also offering a referral bonus of £250 per referral (after 13 weeks) - So if you know of anyone looking for work in any of the below sectors please get in touch!
-Probation & Youth Offending
If interested in the above please do not hesitate to get in contact with Paul Magee on 01772 208961 or email Paul.Magee@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Service Delivery Manager
- ICT Field Support Officer (Police)
- Recovery Worker
- NHS Administration Officer
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Leisure Attendant
- Registered Nurse
- HR/Recruitment Manager
- Animal Warden
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Approved Mental Health Professional
- Heating Engineer
- Care Manager
- Admin - MASH (Childrens)
- Approved Mental Health Practitioner
- Ground worker