German Sales Specialist, Athens - Greece
We are searching for an innovative Sales Specialist with a great analytical mind to join our team.
The Sales Specialist will be tasked with performing in-depth market research, preparing sales forecasts and advertising budgets, as well as updating existing marketing strategies.
You should also be able to amend sales policies and make recommendations for business growth.
To be successful as a Sales Specialist, you should be able to explain product and service specifications clearly and concisely.
Top candidates have excellent problem-solving and people skills.
Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
, Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
, Analysing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
, Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
, Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
, Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
, Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
, Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
, Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
, Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing.
Sales Specialist Requirements:
, Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
, Ability to think on your feet.
, Strong networking abilities.
, Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
, Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.
, Ability to remain professional.
Why should you apply?
, Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
, Monthly performance-based bonus
, Top benefits (Health insurance after 6 months)
, Excellent reallocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to hotel, up to two weeks' hotel accommodation)
, Visa support is provided
, Onsite canteen
, Extra overtime pay
, In-House doctor and examination centre
, Greek lessons
, Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
, Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
, Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact Laurindo on (+353) 14188119
Keywords: German, Germany, Visa Support, Greece, Athens, German Speaker
More Jobs from Head Hunt International
- Danish Tech Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- Portuguese Tech Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- German Tech Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- French Tech Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- Italian Tech Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- Dutch Tech Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- French Customer Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- Italian Customer Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- German Customer Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
- Director of Nursing
- Consultant Psychiatrist CAMHS Child & Adolescent, Donegal
- Sales Manager Dublin Airport Hotel New Opening
- Quality Systems Officer Job opportunity in Dublin North
- Supply Chain Analyst job opportunity in Dublin
- Quality Systems Engineer Job opportunity in Dublin North
- Head of Quality & Regulatory Affairs,
- Dutch Customer Service Job Lisbon, Portugal!
- French Customer Service Job Lisbon, Portugal!
- Danish Customer Service Job Athens, Greece!
- Dutch Customer Service Job Athens, Greece!