German Customer Service, Athens - Greece
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers.
You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
, Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
, Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call centre.
, Pro-actively responding to customer queries in German and English via inbound calls, emails, chat.
, Data inputting and information management.
, Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues.
, Capability of handling demanding clients and stressful situations
, Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
The ideal Call Centre Customer Service Representative will be customer focused, detail orientated, and target driven.
You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
To be a good fit, you need:
, Fluent to native standard German
, Fluent English (Proficiency level)
, Outstanding people skills with a passion to help others
, Hands-on technology aptitude (hardware, software, internet)
, Clear communication and soft skills (written + verbal)
Why should you apply?
, Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
, Monthly performance-based bonus
, Top benefits (Health insurance after 6 months)
, Excellent reallocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to hotel, up to two weeks' hotel accommodation)
, Onsite canteen
, Extra overtime pay
, In-House doctor and examination centre
, Greek lessons
, Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
, Flexible working schedule
, Employee discounts
, Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
, Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Laurindo on (+353) 14188119
More Jobs from Head Hunt International
- Supervisor - Restaurant
- Chef de Partie 5* Resort
- Consultant Psychiatrist CAMHS Child & Adolescent, Donegal
- Temp Consultant Anaesthetist -University Hospital Mayo IRE
- Swedish Technical Support
- Italian Customer Service
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR
- German TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR
- German Airline Reservations Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
- Online Chat Advisor –Italian Speaker
- German Advisor for Streaming Service – Lisbon, Portugal
- ITALIAN TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR AP
- French Customer Advisor for MisterFly – Lisbon, Portugal
- Danish Technical Support
- Dutch Tourism Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
- Italian CUSTOMER ADVISORS
- Director of Nursing
- Sous Chef Deluxe Hotel in Wexford
- C&B Manager Opportunity in Dublin
- Senior Duty Manager