German Customer Support Specialist, Athens - Greece
We are looking for a German Customer Support Specialist to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers.
You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
, Receiving or making calls from or to customers.
, Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call centre.
, Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before offering them the best possible solution.
, Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
, Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
, Joining a team of Customer Support Specialists and building a positive relationship of teamwork, trust, and excellence.
, Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
, Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, such as sales.
, Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
, Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
The ideal Customer Support Specialist will be customer focused, detail orientated, and target driven.
You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
, Fluent in German and in English.
, High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
, Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
, Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
, Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
, Strong time management skills.
, Being able to speak more than one language fluently would be highly advantageous.
Why should you apply?
, Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
, Visa support provided
, Monthly performance-based bonus
, Top benefits (Health insurance after 6 months)
, Excellent reallocation package (including flight ticket, up to two weeks' hotel accommodation)
, Onsite canteen
, Language Bonus
, Permanency Bonus
, Extra overtime pay
, In-House doctor and examination centre
, Greek lessons
, Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
, Flexible working schedule
, Employee discounts
, Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
, Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives
Apply now and send your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: German, Germany, Greece, Customer Support, Customer Care, Athens, CS, work in Greece, Visa sponsor, Visa support
- Start: As soon as possible
- Rate: €15000 - €18000 per annum + benefits
- Location: Greece
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Head Hunt International
- Tel: 353 1 4188119
- Fax: 00353 1 4781663
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-12 15:11:29 -
- View all Jobs from Head Hunt International
More Jobs from Head Hunt International
- Supervisor - Restaurant
- Chef de Partie 5* Resort
- Consultant Psychiatrist CAMHS Child & Adolescent, Donegal
- Temp Consultant Anaesthetist -University Hospital Mayo IRE
- Swedish Technical Support
- Italian Customer Service
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR
- German TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR
- German Airline Reservations Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
- Online Chat Advisor –Italian Speaker
- German Advisor for Streaming Service – Lisbon, Portugal
- ITALIAN TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR AP
- French Customer Advisor for MisterFly – Lisbon, Portugal
- Danish Technical Support
- Dutch Tourism Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
- Italian CUSTOMER ADVISORS
- Director of Nursing
- Sous Chef Deluxe Hotel in Wexford
- C&B Manager Opportunity in Dublin
- Senior Duty Manager