Are you a Validation / Automation Engineer who is looking for a new opportunity to work for a company that is leading the way in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Within this role, you'll be responsible for develop and/or review specification deliverables, compliant with client standards.
You'll closely with vendors and equipment in order to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new equipment with existing site systems, incl.
MES, GTS and Pi Historian.
To be a successful Automation / Validation Engineer you'll have experience in a seimilar Manufacturing site based role, with the Pharmaceutical Industry.
You'll also have experience in one or, all the following systems: MES software(s), Serialisation Software, HMIs, PLCs and Historian Software.
To Apply please click the APPLY button or send a copy of you email over
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Planning Manager
- Production Planning Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Senior Buyer
- Process Improvement Engineer
- Strategic Buyer
- QC Laboratory Technician
- Senior Network Engineer
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - London - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Director – Birmingham – In-house Role
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Frankfurt, Germany
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Berlin, Germany
- Global Mobility Transformation Senior Manager - London
- Global Mobility Marketing Director - London
- Immigration Manager - Geneva, Switzerland
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Danbury, Connecticut
- Immigration Consultant Mandarin Speaking - London
- Payroll Consultant - Berlin, Germany