Property Litigation Solicitor 5 years PQE
Property Litigation Solicitors
Salary Depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic firm as a Property Litigation Solicitor.
This fantastic North West firm provides quality legal services to both commercial and residential landowners, landlords and tenants on all types of contentious property matters including dealing with possession claims, breach and enforcement of leasehold covenants, property contracts, insolvency, rights of way disputes, adverse possession, forfeiture dilapidation's, rent reviews, enforcement of easements and restrictive covenants as well as professional negligence claims involving property professionals.
I am hoping to hear from Property Litigation Solicitors with around 5years PQE who possesses property litigation experience who can come in and hit the ground running.
You will pick up existing caseload as well as making an impact and assisting with the growth and development of the team.
Please contact Leanne Taylor at Clayton Legal for more information and to apply.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor 4 years +PQE
- Business Crime & Regulatory Solicitors 0-4 years PQE
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal (2+ Years Experience)
- Legal Secretary (3 Years+ Experience)
- Private Client Legal Executive / Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing fee earner
- Clinical /Medical Negligence Solicitor - Leeds
- Immigration Admin
- Corporate Solicitor
- Corporate Paralegal
- Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer
- Residential Conveyancer
- Business Immigration Lawyer
- PI Fee Earner
- Corporate Associate/Solicitor | 4-8 PQE | Top 50 Law Firm
- NQ Corporate Solciitor
- Construction Solicitor
- Defendant Credit Hire Fee Earner
- Family Solicitor
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor (NQ-4years PQE)