The Firm: A Legal 500 law firm based in Central London are looking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer for their London office.
The firm specialises in Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Banking & Finance and many other practice areas.
The Role: The role will be mainstream Corporate, and your responsibilities will include dealing with a variety of corporate transactions including; private equity, Joint ventures, Restructuring & project financing, debt facilities, and general commercial agreements.
Requirements: To be successful, you will need to be 2 - 4 years' PQE and have a background in Corporate law.
Personality is key for this role as the firm places a huge emphasis on culture and fit as you will be part of a friendly close-knit team dedicated to providing the highest service level to their clients.
Salary & Benefits: The salary on offer dependant on experience.
The firm also offers a great company benefits package.
If you would be interested in the opportunity then please follow the links to apply or alternatively you can contact Matt Walwyn on email@example.com
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor 4 years +PQE
- Business Crime & Regulatory Solicitors 0-4 years PQE
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal (2+ Years Experience)
- Legal Secretary (3 Years+ Experience)
- Private Client Legal Executive / Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing fee earner
- Clinical /Medical Negligence Solicitor - Leeds
- Immigration Admin
- Corporate Solicitor
- Corporate Paralegal
- Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer
- Residential Conveyancer
- Business Immigration Lawyer
- PI Fee Earner
- Corporate Associate/Solicitor | 4-8 PQE | Top 50 Law Firm
- NQ Corporate Solciitor
- Construction Solicitor
- Defendant Credit Hire Fee Earner
- Family Solicitor
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor (NQ-4years PQE)