Clinical Services Manager - Nursing
Clinical Services Manager Chippenham, Wiltshire
Salary: up to £16.00 p/h
*PLUS paid breaks
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
*WELCOME BONUS OF £1,000
We are currently looking for a dedicated and committed Clinical Services Manager with valid pin and proven leadership skills to join a nursing home in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
The nursing home provides accommodation which includes nursing and personal care for to 60 older people.
If you are looking for a new exciting career and a role where you can really utilise your skills, this is the perfect opportunity.
You will be working closing with the Home Manager to bring this home up to its full potential.
You will be a key role in the home and in return will be offered the very best support with fantastic learning, development and career progression opportunities.
Detailed Job Description of Clinical Services Manager
- You will oversee and assist in every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home.
- Supervising a team of junior colleagues and registered nurses' clinical activity, including performance reviews.
- Be responsible for creating and keeping updated individual care plans and medication records.
- Developing and maintain good relationships within the community and key partners.
- Ensure staffing levels are always maintained within the home with effective management of staff rotas.
Job Requirements for Clinical Services Manager
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience of leading a team and mentoring junior staff
- Dementia/palliative care experience is desirable
- Good IT skills
- Up to date knowledge of infection control and care planning