Registered Nurse / RGN
MediTalent are currently recruiting for a large charity run Nursing Home in various locations across Cornwall (Launceston, Callington, Camborne, Carbis Bay, St Austell, Truro & Falmouth).
If you are looking for a position that offers the very best training and career development with clinical and managerial support, this role if for you.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RGN who wishes to grow and develop with career progression through study support and development within a fantastic supportive team.
The Homes offers a very competitive salary, NMC revalidation and 6.6 weeks annual leave per year.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:-
- Assessing resident's health and well being and delivering care to meet individual needs through detailed care plans
- Promoting best practice as a RGN
- Delegating to a team of care assistants
- Meds rounds and MAR sheets
- Contributing to quality improvement and ensuring residents receive the very best of care
Skills / Requirements
- NMC Registered and maintained PREP
- Infection Control and H&S training for RGN role
- Passion for working with senior residents
- Team player with ability to take the lead when required
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and deliver robust and compliant services.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!