A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to work for a blue-chip organisation who offer a fantastic working environment.
As the Relationship Manager you will be joining a warm and friendly existing team who are responsible for quality relationships outside of the business.
This role is based in Uttoxeter and is commutable from Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Cheadle, Blythe Bridge and Stone.
The Relationship Manager will maximise sales potential through effective use of available delivery channels of finance and related products to new and existing customers by way of telephone, email and post.
The Relationship Manager will maintain and develop excellent customer and sales team relationships as well as dealer sales team-working.
- The Relationship Manager will maintain and develop quality Customer/Dealer relationships in order to maximise repeat business opportunities
- Support colleagues and the sales team to maximise overall efficiency of the team and help achieve overall team objectives
- Make sales calls to the agreed level of activity each week in order to maximise the sales in the dedicated region
- Identify and present information on the most appropriate finance options when required for the customer to make informed decisions
- Ensure the customer is put at the heart of the way that the company conduct their day-to-day business
- Supporting the sale of products and equipment using hire purchase and lease facilities
- Maintain a high level of telephone interaction with customers, the field-based finance sales team and dealers
- Achieving sales and business development targets in addition to achieving profitability and margin objectives
- Developing and nurturing excellent relationships with customers
- Accurate administration, compliance with regulation, company policy and procedures
The Relationship Manager will be a team player and will have a confident and can-do attitude.
- Experience of sales in the banking, finance or asset finance sectors, or in the plant/agricultural sector
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Attention to detail, numerate, good organisational skills
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/5 minimum in English and Maths
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection Act, Fraud Awareness, Consumer Credit Act, Know Your Customer due diligence, Treating Customers Fairly is preferred
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: sales, new business, account manager.
Hours: 8:45am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive + bonus scheme
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Network Engineer
- Social Media & Digital Content Manager
- IT Programmer/Analyst
- European Road Freight Operator
- Operations Management Graduate
- Personal Lines Insurance Executive
- Fulfilment Advisor – Temp to Perm
- Luxembourgish, Flemish, Dutch, French, German Sales Executive
- Afrikaan / Dutch Speaking Sales Executive
- African / French Speaking Sales
- Business Development Executive
- Recruitment Consultant
- Product Development Technician
- Italian Speaking Sales Executive
- French Speaking Sales Executive
- Order Processor - Temporary to Permanent
- Spanish Speaking Sales Executive
- Spanish Speaking Customer Service Graduate
- Driver/Engineer - Temp to Perm