An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator within the Accounts Department to join a rapidly growing family business in supporting their day to day operations and will be a central part of the future continued expansion and success of the business.
The Administrator role comes with 28 days holidays, Christmas shut down, biannual company parties and a relaxed working environment.
The Administrator will join the company during a time where workforce has doubled, and business is booming.
You will work within a diverse and fast paced role, handling all elements of the day to day office support.
The Administrator will:
- Work across the office with all general administration tasks
- Receive and respond to correspondence - post, emails, fax
- Updating orders onto internal systems
- Sending letters to suppliers
- Filing contractor's paperwork
- Answering the telephones
- Inputting purchase orders onto sage (training will be given)
The Administrator will have a passion and desire to develop and grow their skills within an office environment and will have experience across Microsoft Office and other applications.
The Administrator will ideally have:
- Some experience within customer service and administration would be an advantage
- To have a friendly and team focussed outlook
- To be willing to cross skill to develop new expertise and support with other elements of the business
- To be proactive and forward thinking in approach
- Excellent communication skills and a superb telephone manner
The role will also suit the following experience: Customer Service, Office Coordinator, Office Administrator, Graduate.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday (37.5)
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Sales Executive
- Purchasing Assistant
- European Road Freight Operator
- IT Programmer/Analyst
- Operations Management Graduate
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Architectural Technologist
- Luxembourgish, Flemish, Dutch, French, German Sales Executive
- Afrikaan / Dutch Speaking Sales Executive
- African / French Speaking Sales
- Telesales – Warm Desk (Part Time or Full Time)
- Italian Speaking Sales Executive
- French Speaking Sales Executive
- Spanish Speaking Sales Executive
- Accounts Assistant
- Semi Senior Accounts Assistant
- Ledger Assistant
- Manufacturing Manager (Nights)
- Credit Controller
- Relationship Manager