Manufacturing Engineering Estimator
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Estimator with experience of project control and estimating? Do you have extensive knowledge of Tool Room and CNC Milling/Turning?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you! Here at Accura Engineering, we are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Estimator to join our team in Willenhall.
This is a new position within our team, where you will manage projects from start to finish.
Employee safety is our number one priority.
During the Covid-19 outbreak, we have changed our recruitment process to minimise any potential risk.
In the first instance, we will be conducting our interviews via video rather than face to face.
What will you be doing?
As our Manufacturing Estimator, you will oversee various projects from concept through to completion.
These projects will vary, so sub-contracting experience if paramount.
You'll create quotes for specialised machining parts ranging from 1 off to bulk orders of 1000+.
The Manufacturing Estimator will raise purchase orders for materials and design jigs and fixtures for production.
The Manufacturing Estimator will oversee projects throughout testing to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget.
There will also be a customer facing element where you will provide updates and forecasts on projects.
What do you need?
* Experience in a sub-contracting tool room is essential
* Experience of CNC milling & turning is essential
* Experience of estimating budgets and machining times is a must
* Extensive experience working in a manufacturing environment and delivering projects
* New Product Introduction (NPI) experience
* Previous use of CAD
* Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) knowledge
* Experience of continuous improvement for machining process
* Excellent team working skills with a strong customer focus
What can Accura Engineering offer you?
We can offer the successful Manufacturing Estimator a competitive salary of £40,000 per annum dependent on experience.
We also offer:
* 33 days holiday
* Yearly bonus
* Company pension scheme
* Death in service payment
If you're looking for your next challenge as our Manufacturing Estimator, click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Reporting Analyst
- ICT Data Business Partner
- Head of Regulations
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Minor Works Assistant
- Accounts Assistant - Motor Trade
- Stock Controller
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Application Specialist
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Field Service Technician
- Commercial Plumber
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Site Administrator
- Billing Technician
- Treasury Accountant
- Account Director
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor - Nights