Accounting Senior - Kendal, Cumbria
Salary: £22,000 - £32,000 DOE & Qualifications
Our client a leading independent accountancy firm with offices across the North of England.
They have an excellent reputation and are ranked in the top 30 firms of accountants and business advisors.
They are looking for an Accounting Senior to join the team in the Kendal Office.
This role will involve preparing accounts for various businesses, including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships together with the associated tax computations.
A working knowledge of Xero is desirable, though not essential as full Xero training will be provided, as is the preparation of management accounts.
Some of the work undertaken in this role will take place on clients premises and so some travel will be required.
Essential Experience & Skills
* AAT qualified with sufficient relevant experience from an accountancy practice
* Experience in accounts preparation
* Financial statement and business taxation experience
* Working knowledge of Xero software
* Managing your own workload, working within the budgeted time & to the required deadlines.
* Strong communication skills
* Positive and proactive approach
This role is potentially open to candidates wanting to work part-time as options will be discussed upon application.
* Very competitive salary and benefits package which includes;
* Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
* Enhanced annual leave which increases with service
* Flexible Working
* Health cash plan
* Introductory commission Scheme
* Paid professional membership fees
* Support with career development and training
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commis Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Business Development / Invasive Manager
- Legal Secretary
- Employment Solicitor
- Infection Control Specialist
- Insolvency Manager
- Payroll Executive
- Accountant/ Accountancy Team Member
- Legal Associate - Corporate & Commercial
- Document Management Lawyer/ Practice Development Lawyer
- Senior Legal Associate - Corporate & Commercial
- Teacher of Business Studies and Economics
- Teacher of Biology
- Registered Manager - Adoption
- Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Registered Care Manager
- Nursery Practitioner
- Junior Sous Chef / Senior Chef De Partie