Electrical Maintenance Technician
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our team in Crayford.
This role is offered on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, including nights, on a salary of£30,500 and a shift premium of £5228.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for delivering the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules as defined by the site maintenance plans, working to a high standard and in a cost-effective manner.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will also be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
You will also undertake assessments of malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making.
You will contribute to problem solving workshops, providing engineering expertise to identify root causes of failures and subsequent improvement actions.
Our ideal Electrical Maintenance Technician:
* Completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) in appropriate engineering discipline
* HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
* Awareness of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations and their impacts
* Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office systems
* Good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring
* Knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality
* Knowledge of electrical systems and safety
* Specific waste industry experience, MRF / MPT / Polymers would be advantageous
Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Electrical Maintenance Technician, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including pension, optional healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Reporting Analyst
- ICT Data Business Partner
- Head of Regulations
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Minor Works Assistant
- Accounts Assistant - Motor Trade
- Stock Controller
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Application Specialist
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Field Service Technician
- Commercial Plumber
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Site Administrator
- Billing Technician
- Treasury Accountant
- Account Director
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor - Nights