Field Service Engineer (Cranes)
Field Service Engineer (Tower Cranes)
£40,000 - £50,000 Basic + Training + Overtime (OTE £80,000+) + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension + Benefits
Are you an engineer with experience within the crane industry, or similar? If so this is a great opportunity to join a true engineering leader in the UK.
This market leading tower crane company are looking for professional field service engineers that want to learn new skills and progress their engineering knowledge within the industry.
Be rewarded with a great package but benefit from personal development of your skill set, working on the best OEM equipment.
This company are specialists in the repair, maintenance, installation and dismantlement of tower cranes, and equipment used in the lifting industry UK wide.
As a growing company, they are now looking to expand their field service engineering team to help deal with demand of work.
Excellent opportunity to take a step up in your career and earn over £80,000K+ with consistent overtime.
* Field service engineer role - Full OEM product training given
* Heavy mechanical servicing, maintenance and breakdowns of company equipment
* Mechanical & Electrical fault finding
* Regional cover field service engineer role
* Install and dismantle cranes
* £40,000 - £50,000 Basic + Training + Overtime (OTE £80K+)
* Strong mechanical and electrical background (Hydraulics, motors, gearboxes, drives, PLCs)
* Background as a maintenance / field service engineer / Plant / Cranes
* Experience with Crane machinery / Hoists / material handling equipment or similar
* Live around London - in or out M25
Apply now to:
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, maintenance engineer, engineering, mechanical,
hydraulics, cranes, material handling, forklift, forklift engineer, heavy plant, dumpers, diggers, telehandlers,
plant engineer, Vehicle, Heavy, Mechanic Engineer, HGV, FLT, Fork Lift, REME, Army, Ex forces, Navy, RAF, Truck,
Plant Equipment, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical, Mechanical, Construction Equipment, PSV, Mechanic, HGV
Mechanic, Service, Engineering, Engineer
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering
Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit
or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are
pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only
guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: £40000 - £50000 per annum + OTE80K++Van+Package+OEMTraining+
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7943
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-06-29 08:54:19 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Agricultural Engineer (Team Leader)
- Field Service Engineer (Generators)
- Field Service Engineer (Home Lifts and Stairlifts)
- Field Service Engineer
- Workshop Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Alarm Engineer
- Plant & Production Manager
- Electrical Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Electrical Engineer
- Controls & Instrumentation Engineer
- Engineering and Production Manager
- Security Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Marine)
- Project Engineer
- Commercial Engineering Manager
- Team Leader Agriculture Engineer
- Field Sales Engineer