Upstream Bioprocessing Scientists (temporary contract)
We are currently looking for a number of Upstream & Downstream (bioprocessing) Scientists to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the North West on an initial 5 month contract.
As the Upstream & Downstream (bioprocessing) Scientist you will be responsible for supporting a very important mammalian cell culture project.
Your duties as the Upstream & Downstream (bioprocessing) Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be working in an aseptic environment where you will be responsible for working and operating an automated bioreactor.
As the Upstream / Downstream (bioprocessing) Scientist you will be responsible for working on 12 hour shifts where you will be thawing and passaging of suspension mammalian cells and taking cell counts.
You will work with equipment of varying levels, including shake flasks, ambr250, 5L and 200L scales
It will be your responsibility to evaluate equipment improvements for automation and process operations and sampling
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Essentially, you will have a relevant degree in a biologics discpline or equivalent is essential.
Proven industry experience in an upstream or downstream process development setting is essential.
A working knowledge and practical experience with biorectors or mammalian cell culture would be desire but not essential.
- Start: 29/06/2020
- Rate: Â£22000 to Â£30000 Per: annum
- Location: North West England,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633437
- Posted: 2020-06-29 18:10:23 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Experienced Fermentation Scientist
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technologist (T Cells)
- Quality Control Associate
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Technology Transfer Project Manager
- Automation & Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Lead Engineer
- Site Director - Life Sciences
- Group Leader - DMPK
- Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
- Equipment Techician
- Director Regulatory Affairs - Global Regulatory Lead
- Senior QC Microbiology Analyst
- Clinical Data Manager
- QA Specialist
- Head of Regulatory Labelling
- Bioprocess Engineer
- Senior Radiopharmaceutical Scientist
- Principal Scientist - Histology
- Senior Scientist - NGS