Looking to build your career within a market leading organisation that values their people? This is your opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within the fuel industry working with various teams to ensure the smooth running of operation.
As a Lab Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising operations within various fuel and oil departments
- Supporting and maintaining all methods in those departments and UKAS accreditation (with support of the team and the Quality department)
- Maintaining sample turnaround times
To be successful as a Lab Supervisor, you will need to show the following skills and experiences:
- Previous laboratory and supervisory experience
- Knowledge and experience of International standards and specifications relating to either or both Marine fuel Transformer oils (advantageous)
- The ability to demonstrate flexibility and overtime may be required due to strict turnaround times
In return, you will receive a salary of £22,000 pa, plus great benefits, learning & development and the opportunity to work for a forward thinking, innovative company.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity based in Conwy, North Wales.
This role requires you to work 3 weekly rota where 1 in every 3 weeks is a Tuesday-Saturday shift (other weeks are Monday – Friday).
Please note that due to current circumstances, if you are successful in proceeding to interview stages, these will be help via team/telephone.
If this sounds like the role for you, click the apply link online and send us your CV, we want to hear from you today! This could be the key to your exciting future!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.