Ecommerce Sales Administrator
Our client is a successful and well-established Business offering a modern way of working in modern offices and offering excellent renumeration packages, onsite parking, and development opportunities.
The role will be working in a small and friendly team with the customer and their products at the forefront.
The role of the Ecommerce Coordinator will be reporting to the Ecommerce Sales Manager.
With their rapidly growing Ecommerce Department, this role involves providing sales support to the Ecommerce team, by coordinating a group of customer accounts, managing and implementing online promotions, liaising with customers, suppliers and internal departments to build and maintain relationships whilst increasing sales across the brand.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Co-ordinating a variety of customer accounts.
- Support the implementation of promotional campaigns to achieve sales.
- Assist the sales team to ensure delivery of all campaigns and promotions are uploaded.
- Manage the day to day communication with the ecommerce businesses
- Process and manage sales orders.
- Dealing with customer requests.
- Maintain control of customer forecasts and help stock turn.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer orders are delivered on time and enquiries are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Process backorders weekly and manage all facets of sales admin.
- Develop and build customer relationships.
- Produce customer reports to help the sales team.
- Provide assistance and support to the sales reps and agents.
- Work towards targets.
Candidate Requirements: (Essential)
- Proven experience in a similar sales orientated role.
- Will be educated to GCSE level and have grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Are comfortable with MS Office, in particular MS Excel.
- Be self-motivated, highly organised and able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines whilst prioritising a busy work schedule.
- You will be an excellent communicator (both written and oral), paying high attention to detail.
- You must be comfortable in dealing with people of all levels to build relationships, grow sales and increase brand awareness.
- You will be a confident, flexible team player with a creative flare and a can-do attitude.
Candidate Requirements: (Desired)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAVision.
- Experience working with online Vendors, such as Amazon and eBay would be advantageous - eBay especially!
- Have experience working to targets.
- Hungry for sales with a passion for growing a company!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Salary: £17000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Health & Safety Officer
- Production Manager
- Project Manager / Installation Manager
- French Speaking Administrator
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Account Manager
- Sales Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator 6 Months FTC
- Semi-Senior Accountant (Commercial Services)
- HR Assistant
- Part-time Sales Administrator
- Assistant PA
- Business Development Executive
- IFA (Independent Financial Advisor)
- Internal Sales Coordinator
- Chemical Engineer
- Internal Sales Administrator
- Maintenance Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Warehouse Supervisor