Performance & Data Analyst - 12 months FTC
Our client is a successful family business that has an opportunity for a Performance and Data Analyst to join their team on a maternity contract.
This stand-alone role will have strong connections with other departments within the business and collaborate with them to provide various reporting.
This role will also be involved in setting up new clients onto the system and monitoring.
Data Analysis & system Reporting:
- Working with the Administration Team to complete Month End stats reports for Clients.
- Running Quarter End reports for the CFO and working closely with them to provide full detail and oversight for other business needs.
- Analysing ‘Financial Insight' results and updating the internal system accurately to assist the wider business.
- Delivering other standard routine reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, or as required.
- Attending product advisory meetings to obtain and distribute ongoing system information to the wider management team.
- Creating/amending/deleting internal and external users from the internal systems including amending permissions as appropriate
- Identifying opportunities for new reporting to support new and current Client Objectives.
- Assisting the Business Development Team with tenders by providing statistics in a timely manner and presenting them in a way that supports the Bid Writer and the new business goals.
- Working end-to-end on new Client Set Up on the system for both Local Authorities and Private Clients.
- Responding to new business enquiries via email, HubSpot or over the telephone and passing these onto the relevant teams once the fact-finding and costing process is completed and logged.
- Liaising with, and maintaining strong relationships with, the external system providers as well as working closely with the Digital & Tech Team.
- Attending Client Meetings where required, as well as inception meetings to discuss set up.
Innovation & Continuous Improvement:
- Developing and utilising various systems and liaising with the software suppliers to find improvements where possible.
- Working with Management to develop and write new queries and reports by establishing any capability gaps in the business offering and seeking ways to fill them.
- Regularly investigating the system to identify any system errors and finding a solution.
- Providing training to clients and internal system users and communicating all updates to other departments
- You have at least 12 months experience in a similar analyst role
- A high level of analysis in reporting and data analysis
- Enforcement experience and relevant system experience desirable but not required
Skills / Attributes:
- Time Management - you work well both independently and as a team and manage your own time/workload efficiently, to meet your own deadlines as well as those of others internally and externally.
- Excellent Communication - you have strong written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to engage with current and prospective clients, as well as Senior Management.
- Personable - you know how to make Clients and Suppliers comfortable talking to you, and they find you both engaging and credible
- Organisation - you can follow a process and stay on top of a varied and rapidly changing workload without dropping the ball.
You have a strong attention to detail
- Critical and Analytical Thinking - you can quickly identify solutions to problems and have an analytical and inquisitive mindset.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Health & Safety Officer
- Production Manager
- Project Manager / Installation Manager
- French Speaking Administrator
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Account Manager
- Sales Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator 6 Months FTC
- Semi-Senior Accountant (Commercial Services)
- HR Assistant
- Part-time Sales Administrator
- Assistant PA
- Business Development Executive
- IFA (Independent Financial Advisor)
- Internal Sales Coordinator
- Chemical Engineer
- Internal Sales Administrator
- Maintenance Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Warehouse Supervisor