Personal Lines Insurance Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Personal Lines Insurance Executive to join a reputable, well established traditional insurance broker who focus on delivering a high-quality service.
A professional insurance broker who have serviced clients for nearly a century, focussing on delivering a personable service to all clients.
As a Personal Lines Insurance Executive, you will join a small friendly team who cover all personal lines and motor insurance, working collaboratively across the business with the Commercial and Fleet Departments.
- As a Personal Lines Insurance Executive, you will be responsible for handling all customer enquiries Fact Finding, listening to customers, gaining a detailed knowledge and understanding on individual needs
- With a wide access to specialist insurers, searching for the most competitive products best suited to individual customers
- As a Personal Lines Executive, you will be offering a range of personal lines insurance including buildings, contents, travel, pet, caravan and personal legal expenses
- Along with this you will be producing quotes for motor insurance for personal use
- As a Personal Lines Executive, you will be proactive when following up on leads passed from the fleet and commercial department, ensuring clients receive a prompt and quality focussed service
- Take a proactive approach when following up on outstanding sales quotes and closing sales - fact finding on any lost quotes to keep up to date on competitor information
- Following up on any lapsed clients, taking a proactive approach to cross selling across all insurance products, ensuing you capture all renewal dates
- As a Personal Lines Executive, you will be responsible for proactively capturing customer renewals
- Processing all required insurance paperwork from clients ensuring all client files are fully compliant with policies, procedures, GDPR and FCA Regulations
- Providing a high quality after service to all customers including professional advice, support for any claims
- A background in personal lines and motor insurance is essential, must have a knowledge of Home, Travel, Pet and Car insurance products
- Experience using Open GI is essential
- Previous experience working for an independent insurance broker is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels
- Warm and personable individual who is customer focussed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Insurance qualifications would be an advantage however this is not essential
- Strong, confident individual with a professional approach
- Ability to develop, win and close sales
- Strong business acumen
The role will also suit the following experience: personal lines insurance, insurance broker.
This role is commutable from: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Stafford, Stone, Crewe.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Health & Safety Officer
- Production Manager
- Project Manager / Installation Manager
- French Speaking Administrator
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Account Manager
- Sales Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator 6 Months FTC
- Semi-Senior Accountant (Commercial Services)
- HR Assistant
- Part-time Sales Administrator
- Assistant PA
- Business Development Executive
- IFA (Independent Financial Advisor)
- Internal Sales Coordinator
- Chemical Engineer
- Internal Sales Administrator
- Maintenance Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Warehouse Supervisor