Technical Account Manager
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
MIDLANDS - HOME BASED
UP TO £27,000 + £37,000 OTE + COMPANY CAR + PROGRESSION + BENEFITS!
I am currently recruiting for my client who are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join their established and highly successful sales team.
As a Technical Account Manager you will be working with existing and potential customers to maximise sales, and conduct client training and aftersales.
Ideally you will have come from a Technical / Systems background and exposure to client onboarding / training and aftersales.
You will be expected to manage a good mixture of existing client accounts as well as generating relationships with potential new clients via networking events and sales literature
- Day to day client management
- Developing strong relationships with clients, ensuring their onboarding process runs smoothly
- Conducting on-site training with clients
- Managing the aftersales process and handling client queries
- Account manage clients, maintaining service level agreements and driving revenue through strategic business development and relationship management
- Consistently review the assigned account base to look for new revenue opportunities and make necessary recommendations and changes where necessary that may result in increased account activity; be aware of contract status and renewal timelines
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and long term relationships.
Understand their business direction; understand medium to long term goals
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments.
- Previous experience within an Account Management role
- Experience within a Technical / Systems background
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer problems to all audiences, including non-technical
- Innovative thinker and proactive
- Technical expertise and a genuine interest in technology and configuration
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities
- Vibrant and rewarding culture
- Basic salary up to £27,000
- OTE £37,000
- Company Car
- Work from home
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: Up to £27000.00 per annum + £37,000 OTE + Company Car
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Tel: 0845 121 0741 / 0161 850 1091
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-07-31 14:01:37 -
- View all Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Part Time Warehouse Operative
- Account Manager - PPE / Distribution
- Property Administrator
- Assistant Store Manager - Self Storage
- Sales Ledger Clerk
- ECOMMERCE COORDINATOR - FASHION
- Transport Administrator
- GLOBAL SALES DIRECTOR - FMCG
- Customer Service Advisor
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant - Construction Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant - Legal Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant - Health Care Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant - Education Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant - Insurance Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant - Sales Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant - Property Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services Recruitment