Join an established recruitment consultancy with multiple locations that offer the chance to be part of a performance environment where hard work and dedication are expected, and brilliantly rewarded.
Our interview process is quick - we make fast decisions for the right people and you could be starting with us immediately.
We are operating in beautiful, covid-safe environments as well as offering the chance to work from home if required.
You will start with a week long, one to one training induction with a Director of the business, designed to introduce you to the Company and get you going on your journey as a Recruitment Consultant with us.
Our working environment is buzzy, performance focused and full of like-minded people that want to succeed in life and that will welcome you and help you every step of the way.
Through training and ongoing development, you will learn how to find business opportunities, sell effectively and interview candidates to understand what really makes them tick.
You will be encouraged to improve every single day, under the guidance of a Director team that have a proven track record of creating successful Recruitment Consultants and Leaders.
- Recruitment Consultant - Identifying and targeting engineering companies to work with
- Networking and building relationships with key people
- Finding and interviewing the best engineering talent for your clients
- Guiding candidates through the process and helping them make defining career moves
- Meeting clients to develop and strengthen exclusive relationships
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Intensive training and continual development
- Meritocratic career progression - based on your results ONLY
- 25 Days holiday with an extended Christmas break
- Regular incentives with individual prizes from gift vouchers to dinners at top restaurants and holidays
- Team trips - recent destinations including Monaco, Prague and Las Vegas
- Subsidised gym membership / work life balance and fitness encouraged
- Weekly early finishes on a Friday based on performance
- Beautiful regional offices in outstanding areas of natural beauty
What we are looking for:
- Recruitment Consultants of all levels
- Natural leaders, people who have excelled in a sport, hobby or music.
Captain of a sports team
- Entrepreneurial ambition - our progression is based on creating directors and business owners of the future
- Excellent communication skills, personable relationship builders
- People who can demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and a driven, ambitious, and determined mind set.
Recruitment is hard - however if you have a no-quit attitude and desire to succeed, we want to hear from you!
Please apply to Issy Mehmet
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERM
- Rate: £20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE + Package (£60k - £100k)
- Location: Waltham Abbey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 411 4199
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-08-04 12:20:39 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Field Service Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
- Service Manager
- Director of Structural Engineering
- B2B Sales Executive
- Sales Manager (Wastewater)
- Field Service Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Service Engineer ( CNC )
- Auto electrician (HGV's)
- Service Manager
- Civil Design Engineer
- Water Treatment Engineer
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Agricultural)
- Field Service Engineer (Dental Equipment)